Liaison between the industrial sales group and field services group fairly representing both groups with customer satisfaction and project quality as the guiding criteria. This position could ultimately lead to a Sales Engineer position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate frequently with inside and outside sales team and field service group to ensure projects are on time and running smoothly.
- Review installations at project sites.
- Review project specifications for project overview information.
- Review sales bill of material and engineering submittal for vendor application compliance.
- Review project timelines for material requirements and testing criteria.
- Arrange and communicate scheduling details.
- Communicate with and resolve customer concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide technical product assistance to contractors and customers.
- Attend and participate in job-site meetings with contractors, owner’s reps and engineers.
- Responsible submittal process.
- Direct frequent communication with sales rep
- Liaison with inside industrial sales administration
- Assemble Engineering submittals
- Create transmittals for tracking
- Answer questions from engineers’ review
- Final BOM review before order
- Coordinate with Service Department and customer
- Start up and testing schedules
- Complete and submit close-out documents
- Communicate directly with suppliers for verification of correct product and pricing
- Order and disseminate O&M Manuals for customers
- Review installations at project sites
- Attend and participate in job-site meetings with contractors, owner’s reps and engineers
- Set up Projects in CRM.
- Generate ongoing and final documentation.
- Set up and update projects in system.
- Promote TAW products and services.
- Travel through assigned territory
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe shoes/boots, gloves, etc.).
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a supervisor.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering desired; or five years’ experience in the field as a power gen or generator technician or experience as a Project Manager within the industry.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, building drawings, single line electrical drawing.
- Knowledge of application and installation for engine generators and associated switchgear.
- Knowledge of sizing generators.
- Knowledge of calculating; air flow requirements; exhaust piping; gas line; fuel utilization, conduit stub-up areas; wire runs for controls, power and communication.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to include MS Word, excel and Outlook.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to travel throughout LA, AL, MS and other territories as needed.
TAW is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer including disabled and Veterans.