Technology and Computer-related
Clearance: Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
Duties May Include:
- Perform web development within Cold Fusion utilizing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Perform development based on new requirements, bug fixes, STIG Implementation, IAVA/IAVB fixes.
- Perform technical support focused on the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for software running on government systems.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assist in all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
- Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
- Assist with database development and documentation as it relates to the web applications.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
- Experience with web development using ColdFusion and the MVC coding architecture.
- Experience in the scrum software development framework.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software, or comparable issue tracking products.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Experience developing web application using the client/server paradigm.
- Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Ability to travel CONUS/OCONUS with the ability to meet all deployment requirements for OCONUS locations (i.e., Afghanistan and Kuwait).
- Experience with or knowledge of performing web development utilizing Coldbox and CommandBox.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server as a backend database solution for storing and presenting data through the UI.
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT and BitBucket.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II or Security Plus.
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool).
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.