Implements and administers programs to support goals and objectives by providing administrative support, coordinating the distribution and receipt of information and gathering/analyzing data. May also be responsible for day to day operation of an office environment. This may include handling office maintenance, reception duties, office inventories and other facilities based issues, including customer service to clients.
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified. Follow guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
- Administer local programs that are of an administrative nature
- Prepare written communications such as letters, memos, e-mail, etc.
- Review, tabulate and enter data into a variety of systems.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Filing, photocopying, mail distribution.
- May manage the day to day office operation.
- Promote the concept of working together as a team to build continual improvement with the Company and departments.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Front Desk:
- Greetings/Gate Monitoring/Phones
- Communicates with building security to coordinate employee, client, visitor access
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate staff member
- Register visitors in LobbyGuard System
- Schedule / Setup interviews on calendar and expect them
- Setup and coordinate meetings, conference rooms and visitor offices for multiple business units
- Interface with hospitality, facilities, and firm IT teams to help provide support for ad hoc needs
- Coordinating car service for firm guests/visitors
- Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Run Ad-Hoc reports as needed for managers on site
- Shipping & Receiving
- Intake of UPS/FedEx/USPS/OnTrac packages and mail
- Distribution of all packages/mail to building
- Applying postage and mailing all business-related post
- Create mailing labels for all business-related UPS packages
- Food Orders
- Coordinate catering for all business/firm functions as requested
- Clean up
- HR/Admin Support:
- New Hires
- Create ID badges
- Program access cards
- New Hire Packet (includes Clean Air Program, Work Number, Smoking Area, Parking Instructions/Registration, Annual Vehicle Emissions Notice)
- Facilities/ Maintenance
- Maintain inventory of reception related supplies
- Receive, support, and manage facility requests for the building
- Schedule maintenance and service of equipment
- Put in supplies order (team supplies, office supplies)
- Prepare for Training needs and training room set up
- Escort Shred-It personnel to all team rooms to shred printed material
- Collect and sign off on all CODs
- Trip Reduction Program with City of Phoenix
- MetroCard Billing/Invoicing
- Coordinate all Trip Reduction contests/prizes
- Access Cards/ID Badges
- Take photos of all new hires
- Create ID badges to print for all new/temp employees
- Program access badges
- Deactivate badges as needed
- Reports and reconciliation
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HS diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job. Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments. Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
Additional job knowledge, skills, and/or abilities specific to a department may be listed on the staffing requisition.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer