The position, located in Tempe, Arizona, provides administrative support to a major business unit of RRD’s client firm. The Receptionist/Office Administrator will provide Reception, general clerical and project-related support. The key responsibility of the Receptionist is to greet visitors and is typically the “first impression” of the organization. The work schedule for the role is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Provide exceptional customer service to staff, clients and visitors alike.
- Meet, greet and register clients, visitors and contractors.
- Prepare expense reports for office-based travelers.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing services, and filing.
- Perform general administrative duties, as needed, to support the mission of the office.
- Provide oversight for contractor projects within the office, including escorting vendors.
- Schedule and setup meetings and conferences.
- Ensure conference rooms are readied for next use.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Activate temporary security badges as needed.
- Maintains a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area.
- Process for payment invoices for services and supplies.
- Guards against social engineering attempts.
- Inventory, order and restock office and breakroom supplies to maintain the office par level.
- Tracks facilities services requests.
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries.
- Order business cards and stationary for business unit.
- Facilitate Iron Mountain shred collection.
- Perform daily function and supply checks on printers and MFDs.
- Ensure management is aware of overall condition of the office.
- Proficient navigating Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel experience.
- Positioned to expedite learning firm-specific systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 years’ work experience in comparable business environment
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer