Material Handler - 2nd shift
This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement. We are looking for hard working employees with a good attitude who are looking to join a team. Assignments will vary depending on the scheduled work in the shop.
- Read and understand job tickets and any special instructions that have been noted.
- Gather, collate, stack and sort printed material, pack cartons, and general laborer.
- Create load tags and labels with the correct quantities and description of job.
- Load paper jogger product for cutting equipment.
- Feed or gather materials on or off the folder, saddle stitch and glue folding equipment.
- Package finished product in designated boxes to prevent any damage to the product.
- Identify product defects and follow Precision’s quality assurance processes.
- Assist as directed by the Bindery Lead or Plant Manager.
- Participate fully in continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift Hours: 2 pm - 10:30 pm M-F
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Ability to work in a team environment efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work standing entire shift
- Must be able to lift 35lb. cartons
- Ability to use pallet jack (will train)
- Must be able to work overtime as needed