CS Account Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for establishing and coordinating all customer service functions for assigned accounts. Responsible for managing the business relationship with the customer at the Plover site and managing customer operation needs beginning to end, interfacing with purchasing, manufacturing and distribution to assure that the site meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Work assignments are typically both a mix of routine and non-routine work that often requires deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete given wide variety of circumstances encountered in the job. Work is reviewed primarily for end results and is performed under general guidelines or procedures which include administrative directives in the form of rules, policies, and established precedents pertinent to the assignment. Ability to establish own priorities.
- Represent Account leadership and work with the account team assigned to support the Account Manager. Help train, develop and encourage their team & promote positive team work.
- Gather and analyze all information to ensure efficient customer communications
- Build strong relationships with key functional contacts at our contracted customers
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and credits
- Manage incoming projects from existing customers including reworks, fulfilments, and custom builds.
- Contract compliance and documentation or disbursement of customer specific requirements
- EDI orders & issues resolution
- Verify customer PO pricing
- Sales forecasting
- Manage customer complaints
- Manage product to ship availability.
- Manage the administrative processes to support customer requirements.
- Interface with product planning, purchasing and distribution to ensure accurate and up to date information is available at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by developing and implementing day-to-day operational practices and procedures to enhance the smooth and timely processing of customer orders.
- Provide proactive and informative feedback on issues or situations that affect customer support and satisfaction.
- Monitor daily order activity and take appropriate action so that service commitments are met and customers kept informed of the status of their orders.
- Develop and maintain metrics in support of key performance indicators.
- Provide and communicate weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to reflect service attainment and customer satisfaction levels.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the customers’ products and end user requirements.
- Undertake the role of Customer Advocate and continuously and actively promote customer awareness.
- Be the voice of the facility to our customer to ensure proper expectations are established.
- Identify additional value added opportunities to meet and exceed Customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job.
Job Knowledge & Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HS diploma or equivalent with 8-9 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job. May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy. Experience with ERP systems (JDEdwards, SAP, etc.) is a plus.
Preferred skill set or experience:
- Previous manufacturing job experience.
- Previous sales, account management, or customer service experience.
- Computer skills to include MS Excel are required
- JD Edwards or other ERP system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in gathering information and making sound business decisions
- Problem solving skills
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer