RRD Plainfield has an immediate opening for a WAREHOUSE Supervisor.
The Supervisor is primarily responsible for providing supervision and work direction to production employees to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded with all products produced and that the company only incurs a minimum of product spoilage during the production process. Other duties maybe assigned by management based on business needs
All job responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct
- Lead, coach, mentor, motivate and inspire direct reports to achieve optimum results by consistently demonstrating role model behavior in all that is said and done.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces company and OSHA safety regulations.
- Explains work orders to Associates and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet shipping schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve shipping methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase line efficiency.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and/or or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains KPI records.
- Participates in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Ensure that career development plans are prepared, communicated and appropriately maintained for all direct reports.
- Ensure that all aspects of the ISO procedures, and Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Education requirements may be substituted with advanced years of experience working in a warehouse/fulfillment environment.
- 2 - 3 years of warehouse experience with 1 - 2 years of Supervisory experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in working on computers – Microsoft office package and time keeping software solutions
- Previous E-Commerce shipping experience highly desired
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include extended hours and weekends if business require it