QC Packer - Swing shift
Position Summary: Responsible for inspecting products and packing cases to fit the customers’ expectations along with Emerald City Graphic’s quality standards.
- Perform quality checks on product from the Folder/Gluer equipment.
- Handle and package finished product into boxes in a well-organized manner and to prevent any damage to the product.
- Follow instructions on job ticket.
- Assist Folder/Gluer operator as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Shift Hours: 2pm - 10pm M-F
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to work standing for entire shift.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and lift for entire shift (up to 12 hours).
- Ability to work in a team environment efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to use pallet jack.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed