The Site Admin is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the site facility as well as office services (mailroom, reception, and reprographics) provided to the clients at a financial services company. This position reports to an RR Donnelley Regional Manager.
- Coordinate site team work schedules, time off schedules, weekend and holiday coverage as well as contingent resources to facilitate timely service response.
- Ensure all work is performed according to client specifications, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Effectively communicate with end users in business units at the site, in conjunction with the client Regional Manager and within RR Donnelley Global Outsourcing.
- Apply skillful leadership, best practices, and sound judgment in all dealings with the site support services staff and with you approach to maintaining the facility.
- Conduct physical inspection of the facility under the guidelines established by client, with a goal of maintenance and housekeeping of the facilities.
- Oversee site facilities including partnering with regular onsite vendors as well as vendors contracted for building projects.
- Monitor compliance with client Information and building security processes, reporting and troubleshooting as needed.
- Cross train in all service areas and provides backup support as needed.
- Staffs the front desk
- Maintains a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Greets and registers visitors
- Answers general office inquiries and directs individual to the appropriate person
- Receives telephone calls and assists with placement of calls
- Guards against social engineering attempts
- Orders office supplies and processes invoices
- Activates temporary security cards
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
- Coordinates conference rooms and dining for meetings
- Cleans conference rooms after client meetings
- Enters service requests
- Assists with record archival and retrieval
- Ensure onsite team directs suggestions, concerns and issues to appropriate RR Donnelley resources including Site Administrator, Regional Manager, Client Services Director and Human Resources.
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required.
- Monitor and maintain customer and RR Donnelley policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager to ensure that all client requirements are clearly documented and communicated to the site team to ensure consistent service delivery to onsite clients.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned including coverage for other business services functions within the site.
- Five years of experience in office support services including, but not limited to, facilities coordination, reception, mailroom, and reprographics.
- Microsoft Office Suite including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven ability to quickly learn proprietary software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Track record of delivering high quality, timely customer services in a demanding environment.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
Hours: 8-5pm/FT M-F
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer