Web Marketing Specialist
The Website Marketing Assistant is a member of our website support team delivering exceptional customer service to our client locations. Responsibilities include data entry and database maintenance, fulfillment of client website marketing requests and assistance with special projects.
- Provide administrative support to client’s internal Marketing website team.
- Utilize web-based content management systems to post, edit and update content on the firm’s public facing website(s).
- Update, format and publish firm bios, blog posts and communications to website(s) including: announcements, feature articles, press releases, attorney biographies, events and other content as requested.
- Assist with website data clean-up to ensure quality search results on public website.
- Maintain and check for accuracy the department editorial pipeline spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Coordinate and manage presentation and production design projects between the client and offshore team from time to time
- Other regular data tracking and data reporting tasks assigned as needed
- Participate in all platform training sessions
- Proof website posting requests for content, formatting, consistency and tagging
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all firm contacts, internal personnel and outside vendors.
- Assist with the creation and/or modification of other marketing projects as requested.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Adhere to RRD policies in addition to client policies.
- Provide back-up support to graphics function utilizing Photoshop for images editing and eMarketing tools for HTML creation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 9am -6pm AZ Time
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative/marketing assistant role preferably in legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research and Microsoft Office Suite 2010. .
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Ability to develop and foster successful, working relationships with legal and professional staff while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Basic HTML
- Basic Photoshop editing
- Working technical knowledge of database management (SiteCore and WordPress a plus).