Kitters/Pick Pack - Temporary 12 week assignment
RRD's Global Supply Chain facility in Plainfield, IN is now hiring several Kitters!
*Currently this is a temporary assignment over a 12 week period.*
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE, starting June 2020
We are fulfilling over 1 million medical kits and are in need of kitters to facilitate the assembly.
Kitters will assemble product kits for the customer in accordance with Quality and ISO standards while exceeding customer expectations on a consistent basis and with a minimal amount of process change.
These medical kits will require high accuracy and attention to detail in our clean environment.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in adherence with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble boxes, sub-assemblies, kits, etc. as per work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Comply with all OSHA requirements to ensure safe operations.
- Recommend changes in Line Operations to the Production Supervisor to improve upon procedures and policies as necessary.
- Participate in regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as business needs dictate.
- Other job functions may be assigned by leadership.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Six (6) months applicable work experiences. The incumbent must have good communication skills and be able to function well in an assembly line manufacturing environment.