Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Fulfill orders submitted to the Warehouse for all daily programs, special projects, and supplies per Work Instructions.
- Maintain version control for similar items and large orders.
- Operate Powered Industrial Trucks as required by safety laws, regulations, and expectations during the picking process.
- Maintain assigned aisles in accordance with quality and cleanliness standards.
- Role will not work directly with confidential data however will be in areas where confidential data is processed and therefore must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is required. Previous inventory control or data entry experience preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.
- Must be able to drive a stand up-reach forklift.