Finishing Clerks provides assistance for supervision by preparing orders and projects with Finishing. Finishing clerks will expedite work between various processes among departments. They are also responsible to double verify all the work that is processed by the Finishing support associates. They will be responsible to keep the work cycling in the Manual Finishing area. They will also assist in expediting work from Finishing to the Mail Center, Meter, or Shipping and play a key role in coordinating large manual projects within the department.
RR Donnelley offers complete training for this position with competitive starting wage and an aggressive pay progression plan.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
1. Assigns employees to workstations on a daily basis, signs off checklists to ensure client instructions are being followed, and uses Info Share to find work instructions and preorder necessary components.
2. Generates Meter 3600s for any mail that is being expedited to the meter.
3. Double verifies product that has been hand stuffed by Finishing Support associates.
4. Assists PCs with workflow from various departments, assisting with finding mail-sort paperwork, tickets, and other applicable production information.
5. Works with PCs to compare what is scheduled and what actually is processed. Communicate all orders being worked on and orders that are coming on the shift change sheet.
6. Coordinates handling of special/invalid/no-mail/foreign mail pieces and samples by verifying their status and organizing their processing using information obtained from the project's Manufacturing Workbook and Production Log to reduce cycle time and ensure on-time delivery.
7. Trains finishing associates on processes associated with Manual Finishing including mail sort, WBS, ADF, and missing numbers.
8. May include other duties as assigned.