Electrician/Electronics Tech 3 - 11PM-7AM
Green Bay, WI•
The Electronic Technician 3 works on digital imaging, Press and web control equipment.
- Trouble shoots and repairs all electronic systems using a combination of job skills and test equipment to maintain plant machinery and production.
- Repairs and rebuilds electronic/electrical assemblies using schematics (blue prints), fixtures, and test equipment to decrease outsourcing of repairs and to improve job knowledge.
- Repairs and installs facility electrical systems using job skills, test equipment, and other tools to keep machinery in good working condition.
- Installs new equipment and updates current equipment using schematics and other tools to improve production methods and machine technology.
- Uses telephone and computer based communication tools to effectively convey detailed information to technical personnel located remotely.
- Modifies and/or updates equipment to enhance and extend capabilities of that equipment.
- Uses internet websites, equipment catalogs and other resources to locate electronic components necessary to minimize outsourcing and support production deadlines.
- Communicates essential information and procedures to other electronic technicians, production personnel and management.
- Will act as a lead person when needed. May be called upon to train other Electronic Technicians
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Associates Degree in Electronics or related field or equivalent experience.