Employer: R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company
Location: 4101 Winfield Road, Warrenville, IL 60555
Position: Developer 4
Design, code and test software applications focusing on the underlying .NET and SQL server architecture and the integration between them. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Work in multiple code bases to deliver end-to-end functionality of web-based software products and applications to customers as part of the Agile development team. Design and develop customized web-based software products and solutions for delivery to customers that incorporate customer requirements and fall within time and cost constraints. Develop N-tier web applications using Microsoft .Net Platform. Act as technical lead for projects of various scope, complexity, size and budget. Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables. Participate in code reviews. Liaise with clients to confirm and clarify requirements. In delivering integrated software solutions, apply knowledge of a variety of computer based languages, methodologies, platforms and third party inventory applications. Liaise with management, internal and external customers, and other technical teams to collect requirements, develop product strategy, and explain software product features and technical designs. Serve as a technical consultant to internal and external customers on the development of web-based software systems and application that meet customer demands and are integrated with existing core systems.
Employer requires a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field, plus two (2) years of experience in developing corporate web applications in a customer-facing environment in the manufacturing industry. Must also have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and developing N-tier systems;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining software applications;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining C# applications;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining applications that make use of LINQ;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining applications with XML data handling;
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining applications that use SQL Server Technologies;
- Profiling, coding, debugging, configuring, and documenting web-based software systems and applications;
- Analyzing and reviewing customer software requirements;
- Acting as a technical consultant to internal and external customers on the development of web-based software systems and applications; and
- Developing software systems within time and cost constraints.
Must also have 18 months of experience in implementing multi-teared web applications solutions using web servers and application servers.
How to apply: Apply online at https://jobs.silkroad.com/rrdonnelley/ExternalCareerSite Job #47437.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer