Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Position Title: Internal Auditor
Summary – basic function of the role
Under general supervision of the Lead Internal Auditor – SOX Compliance, the Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for participating in the planning, testing and reporting on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance for the Company’s domestic and international business units, as well as supporting financially-focused and operational internal audits.
This position provides a first-hand and unique opportunity to learn about the varying business units comprising the decentralized operating structure of Enerpac Tool Group and provides an excellent opportunity for career-growth. Management’s philosophy is that Internal Audit provides a natural springboard to other finance/operational positions throughout the Company. An established track record of promotions /transitions into other roles throughout Enerpac Tool Group has been established.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Documentation, testing, and administration of the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessment for domestic and international locations
- Performance of operational audits of both domestic and international business units
- Coordination with the Company’s external auditors, including performing testing on their behalf
- Evaluation of compliance with Company policies and procedures and regulatory standards
- Participation in special projects as assigned
This position will also:
- Travel primarily in North America (approximately 15 to 25% of the time). This may include travel to international locations 2-3 times per year.
- Reports to the Lead Internal Auditor – SOX Compliance located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Skills and Competencies
The ideal candidate is able to work independently under general direction and guidance, manage multiple audit projects, develop audit conclusions, generate recommendations for process improvement, and prepare clear and concise written reports and oral presentations to varying levels of management.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of public accounting, internal audit, or finance positions
- Working knowledge of internal control concepts, substantive testing, and U.S. GAAP
- Ability to work independently under general direction, with latitude for initiative and independent judgement
- Demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem solving
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance experience
- Certification as a CPA or CIA (or actively working towards)
- Proficiency with ACL, Alteryx, or other analytic platforms
- Experience in manufacturing company environment
Menomonee Falls, WI
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Enerpac Tool Group!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer