Senior Developer (Contract)
- Developing, integrating, and supporting ASP.NET applications
- Assessing and understanding business requirements.
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and regularly with the project/functional manager
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs
- Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Transferring knowledge successfully to business through formal presentations and informal training.
- Must have a solid understanding in the practical application of agile development methodology.
- As a senior, we require the developer to effectively organize and plan the tasks independently to meet the deadlines.
- Should be task focused and adept in problem-solving.
- Since the software development operates from both onshore & offshore parallelly, the developer must have very good communication skills.
- Must have an appetite to learn, from the more standard developer procedures to the new trends and technologies that are rapidly changing.