This independent, hands-on Supervisor will be responsible for the overall business performance and staff productivity within an operation. Specifically, responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for overseeing specified operations within the branch.
- Motivates teams of employees.
- Manage reports and statistical analysis as required.
- Ensure that quality standards are consistently met.
- Ensure that customer expectations are met and issues are resolved, including turnaround time.
- Provide input of ideas for continual process improvements as well as implementation of new processes.
- Responsible for on-time delivery performance and 100% on-time mentality throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven operations experience within a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Proven team building and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Background in high volume distribution preferred.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other spreadsheet applications.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Degree/Certificate in Operations or related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience (preferably in a production or service environment) including experience working with P&L/budgets.