Temp - Finance
Performs duties consistent with providing executive level support to the direct manager, as well as back-up support to other members of senior or executive level management, when necessary.
- Provides timely, accurate and professional administrative support to the direct manager for the organization of facilities leases and documentation associated with a strategic view of prospective space needs and overall facilities management.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information including the handling of confidential and non-confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills /Experience Required
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Local travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.