Regional Sales Representative - Eastern United States
Trex Commercial Products, a leader in architectural railing systems, is seeking a Regional Sales Representative to develop new business, manage the existing relationships and monitor the progress of established projects in the Eastern United States territory. The position requires a thorough understanding of the commercial construction industry and marketing strategies within the architectural and glazing markets.
The primary objective of the Regional Sales Representative is to generate revenues while increasing market awareness about Trex Commercial Products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain pipeline of high value project opportunities consistent with Trex Commercial Products’ value proposition.
- Manage sales process from project identification through budgeting and design development ultimately concluding process in negotiation and award
- Serve as primary point of contact and coordination between all external audiences and internal marketing, engineering, product development and design teams.
- Promote Trex Commercial Products to architects, engineers, contractors, consultants and end users.
- Assist customers during specification and drawing phase, providing design assistance as it relates to the development of the project documents.
- Coordinate and support estimating efforts through developed systems that allow for accurate evaluation of the process.
- Lead project transition from sales phase to project initiation within the Company.
- Provide customer service as required throughout project life cycle.
- Assist in the Research and development of new product lines and improvements to existing product line.
- Identify strategic partners for long term growth within territory.
- Represent Trex Commercial at Trade Shows and conferences as required.
- Sales forecasting and pipeline tracking to maintain transparency in pipeline.
*Please note, this position is remote and the candidate would live/work in their territory
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of outside sales experience
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities
- Education in Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience working in commercial construction
- Proficient in use of Salesforce, OST and Microsoft Office