PREMIER BANKING OFFICER II
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
The Premier Banking Team provides relationship management in a customized and high-touch manner to our deposit driven clients to include relationships which are large and complex in nature, requiring a high level of personal attention and the utilization of a number of deposit-related services. This position is responsible for leading the sales efforts of the Department and any sales staff as well as work closely with the Service Manager to ensure that the department supports the sales and service efforts of bank account officers, relationship managers and Business Development Officers (BDO’s) with the goal of retaining and expanding client relationships. Develops full banking relationships via delivery of the highest level of client service and effective execution of the Bank’s Relationship Development Process. Actively participates as a leader in community organizations. Leads staff for optimal performance in sales. Complies with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and complete training
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that client relationships are developed and expanded and that the resources of the entire organization are properly leveraged to provide efficient and personalized service delivery. Develops strategy and objectives that include deposit and loan volume goals and effective marketing plans.
• Acquires new relationships through outside business development activities and referrals from meeting with existing clients.
• Consistently provide excellent client services to external and internal clients.
• Achieves individual assigned sales goals.
• Serves as community leader in market and actively participates in community organizations to support the EagleBank brand.
• Effectively organizes and plans activities to include pre-call planning prior to appointments with line of business partners and appropriate follow-up afterwards.
• Works effectively and efficiently with referrals from bank directors, branch teams and other internal partners on effective client onboarding and ongoing service excellence.
• Assist the Premier Banking Manager to develop sales training in huddles and sales meetings to ensure staff is knowledgeable in products and services. Works with the Premier Banking Manager to ensure the smooth operation of all onboarding and servicing of client relationships.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
• 5 years of escalated experience in similar financial industry role with a track record of success in deposit and treasury sales
• 3 years supervision or leadership experience
• Experience in Private Banking or similar role catering to high-net-worth clients
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed :
• CRM experience
• Bank Platform System
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems needed:
• IBS Core Banking Technology
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Strong service and sales skills are critical.
• Strong ability to use a CRM system
• Strong understanding of financial and commercial terminology
• Advanced knowledge of commercial banking and treasury management products and services.
• Knowledge of banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Proficient in MS Office.