Palantir - Product Manager (TS)
You'll be a key part of a cross-functional team that helps critical institutions solve their most pressing problems. You will act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the core company product platform to improve the customer experience. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision, and the drive to execution to make that vision a reality. You will work to gain a deep understanding of the customer's needs and inter-system dependencies, and create buy-in for the existing product and product vision with the customer. You have strong people and communication skills, paired with professionalism and maturity, which allows you to quickly gain the respect of technical and business stakeholders. You are at the forefront of ensuring that our product platform is meeting customer needs. You will expertly navigate a variety of internal and external teams to make product decisions that ensure the company's long-term sustainability.
- Serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for product offerings and customer workflows.
- Ensure alignment with core company product while also ensuring we meet the needs of the customer, to include scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact.
- Engage with customers in order to develop a substantive understanding of their domain, hard problems, and perspective on solutions.
- Prepare, maintain, and communicate the product roadmap, which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Be responsible for release plans. Coordinate internal and external product releases — including customer iteration, requirement development, and comprehensive testing.
- Work closely with internal and external engineering teams to ensure high quality and speedy implementation.
- Work with customer and external stakeholders to develop product training and communications.
- Conduct analysis and solve problems with customer data onsite as necessary.
What We Value
- Experience in product leadership roles.
- Solid technical background with understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, driving analyses using analytical tools and databases.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from analysts to C-suite executives.
- Ability to project credibility and maintain humility simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to get hands on to get the job done.
- (As required by U.S. Government contract) U.S. citizenship
- Current possession and ongoing maintenance of TS security clearance that has been adjudicated within the past five years.