Journeyman Imagery Analyst (GMTI)
Clearance: Active TS/SCI + willing to take CI Polygraph
- Strong understanding of GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator) radar
- Strong understanding of ABI (Activity Based Intelligence)
- Knowledge of both soft copy exploitation and multi-spectral exploitation functionalities.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: GMTI, ABI, REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- 3-10 years of experience
- Must have an active TS/SCI and willingness to take a CI Polygraph