Expert Oceanographer - Bathymetry
Clearance: Active TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI Poly
- Experience in the following:
- Detailed knowledge of oceanographic cartography, specifically bathymetric expertise and mapping bottoms of near shore shallow zones
- Advanced formal training in oceanography with bathymetry knowledge/experience.
- Detailed experience using AGI processing and exploitation software.
- Proficiency with using COTS image software (e.g. ENVI, ERDAS Imagine), COTS desktop software (e.g. MS Office), and the Windows and UNIX operating environments.
- Demonstrated strong writing and briefing skills consistent with national-level performance; this includes the skills needed to prepare NGA Imagery Intelligence Brief reports
- 20+ years of imagery analyst experience, including 10+ years oceanographic focus. Candidates with 5+ years bathymetric experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience. A master’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to two additional years of this experience. A doctorate degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to three years of this experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI & be willing to obtain a CI Poly