Journeyman Imagery Analyst
Northern Virginia, VA•
Clearance: Active TS/SCI + Full-Scope Poly or ISSA
- Knowledge of both soft copy exploitation and multi-spectral exploitation functionalities.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- strong understanding of ABI
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- 3-10 years of experience
- Must have an active TS/SCI and either Full-Scope Poly or ISSA