Journeyman Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
Northern Virginia, VA•
Clearance: Active TS/SCI Required
- Attended a basic Intelligence Course
- Ability to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations.
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Provided real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team.
- Well versed in the use of internet relay chat.
- Skilled in data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources.
- Knowledgeable with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software.
- Capable of performing geo-locational mensuration functions, extracting coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems.
- Ability to maintain and uses geospatial databases
- Knowledge on intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating and analyzing information
- Knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries; military capabilities weapon systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- 3-10 years of experience, including experience as an Full-Motion Video (FMV) intelligence analyst
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI & be willing to obtain a CI Poly