Chief Operating Officer
Responsible for all operations of the Bank. Provides leadership and management to ensure proper controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems are in place to effectively grow and maintain operating efficiencies and profitability in all areas. Works closely with CEO in managing and coordinating all executive management activities. As a member of Executive Management, assists in the achieving continued financial performance and growth in market share.
- Provides leadership and management that mirror the adopted mission and core values of the Bank.
- Actively participates in Executive Management, Board and Board Committee meetings, Strategic Plan Development and results.
- Measures the effectiveness of all internal and external processes and policies.
- Collaborates with entire management team to develop and implement plans for the infrastructure of systems, processes, policies, controls and personnel designed to accommodate quality growth.
- Motivates and leads a high performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains members of the executive team, provides leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who can think strategically, operate independently and take accountability for the function.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and prioritize your focus on most impactful activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to effectively manage others.
- Travel as required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships F•I•R•S•T in all areas of job performance.
- Must have a 4-year college degree or an advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least twenty (20) years of progressive experience in all aspects of commercial banking; at least five (5) years of experience in an executive management role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.