CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
CTDI is looking for a Program Manager to join our dynamic team! We have a strong track record of innovation and excellence with our customers. This position is responsible for measuring and driving the performance of an assigned customer program - including key performance metrics, production, quality, customer communication, including formal presentations, and attaining the necessary technical support to ensure the success of the program. The ideal candidate will have experience with Logistics and Supply Chain out of light Manufacturing and/or Electronic industry. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer on operational and performance issues.
- Monitor project performance, KPI’s to customer requirements and expectations.
- Own the performance and accountability for the KPI.
- Issue regular reports on program performance.
- Coordinate work of various functional groups such as Operations, IT, Quality, and Billing.
- Identify areas of non-conformance and develop remedial plans.
- Translate operations needs into draft requirements for IT development.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner via a customer-defined escalation process and coordination of internal resources.
- Conduct regular meetings with Operations/Business managers to ensure customer needs and timelines are achieved.
- Must be an organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend contract language is a plus.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Project), report preparation and data analysis.
- Worked with P&L, Budgets, Audits is a plus
- KPI Reporting and Dashboards
- Engineering and or Test Development
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel is required.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Project Management, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 2-4 years Program, Project, or Operations Management experience in a fast-paced operation.
- 2+ years’ experience within a high volume supply chain/distribution operations and logistics environment.
- Experience with Manufacturing or Repairs is a preferred
- Experience in the telecommunications or cable industries is preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with quality systems a plus.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located at 1373 Enterprise Drive, West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.