Finance FP&A Manager - International
CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
The Finance Manager, International supports all aspects of the International Controlling Team including the monthly financial close, financial reporting and analysis for CTDI’s International operations. Responsibilities will include but not limited to support of FP&A and Controlling teams within International Leadership. Focus will be on reporting, analytics, process enhancement, documentation and GL mapping. This position is expected to provide support to the Regional General Manager(s) and Director of FP&A and Accounting International. Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support the Global Team leading the analysis, review, and validation of monthly financial packages and identify items for follow up for all International locations including P&L management with the Regional GMs and VP of Finance
- Data management -- Execute large data sets needed to respond to ad-hoc data requests. Understand the data needed to answer business questions. Combine internal and external data sources as needed.
- System Transition Support: This role will be critical in the roll out and implementation of the Hyperion (Essbase) Reporting and Oracle ERP platforms throughout the subsidiaries outside of the United States (including support of structure and layout)
- Recommend system and process improvement initiatives to streamline workflow and improve efficiencies in the International Finance function
- Administration & maintenance of department files used for financial reporting and analysis.
- Partner and engage with Corporate Operational & Financial leaders to obtain a true understanding of the data/reporting needs by using a consultative approach when providing recommendations and solutions to drive successful outcomes for the business (including new initiatives and capital investments)
- Recommend, design and develop execution of operational decision and infrastructure support tools including dashboards, reports, and templates including short/long term data and reporting fixes
- Evaluate, validate, and automate reports for operations management. Provide appropriate input into test design to ensure data integrity for investment decision purpose.
- Support development of financial planning including the Annual Budget (by location and Division) along with weekly MTD Actuals and Forecast updates (by region)
- Develop measures of business performance to evaluate and control projects and investments
- Support development of standardized cash flow forecasting and reporting for the International locations.
- Proactive problem solving ability and critical thinking skills – ability to work independently
- Strong / Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- System Skills -> Oracle, Hyperion (Essbase) and System transition experience preferred
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in an international Corporate Accounting or Finance environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including demonstrated experience (including SharePoint)
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located at 1373 Enterprise Drive, West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.