IT Specialist - Desktop, Hardware Administrator
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for an IT Specialist to Support all computer, phone, and networking functions at CTDI facilities; and assist other department members as required. This is a blend of a Desktop Administrator and Hardware Support Administrator. Responsibilities can include:
- Provide hands-on support to users.
- Maintain PC’s & peripherals including printers, scanners, etc.
- Prepare hardware, software, back-office, and networking configuration for new users.
- Manage wired and wireless networks
- Minor PC repair and parts ordering
- Troubleshoot PC and network issues
- Record, track and document issues and their resolutions – including initial problem, successful and unsuccessful decisions made, actions taken and final resolution.
- Other tasks as determined by supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have education, training, or experience with most or all of the below:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent
- CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent
- Microsoft Office
- Wired and wireless networking
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located at 400 Arlington Blvd, Logan Township, NJ. View the Google Map in full screen.