Inventory & Cash Assistant Controller
The Inventory and Cash Assistant Controller position is a key role for the financial management of CTDI International’s subsidiary locations throughout the globe. This role will sit with the international leadership team in West Chester, PA in the CTDI Global Corporate offices and will be responsible for the development and management of inventory and cash management throughout the sites. The position will be critical to enable local leadership to optimize inventory, manage cash and drive efficiency to the operations to support our customer base.
- Overall inventory management throughout entire RoW Sub footprint
- Management of consignment of inventory and ensuring correct accounting / financial impact by location
- Development of cycle count process by site and by region along with financial controls
- Development and management of standard operating procedures for inventory-related functions.
- Provide transparency with all inventory related topics and calculation of related impact to financials statements
- Set up / organize local site maintenance of inventory cycle count of physical inventory on a routine basis.
- Calculation and forecast of stock that is heading towards out of service life cycle
- Management of stock with all ROW subs to align aging stock with other products and regions
- Monitor any relevant systems and inventory-related processes to ensure proper inventory methods are followed.
- Work with ERP roll out of inventory management by site
- Monitor and isolate potential errors, issues, miscommunication, and sub-optimal performance by reviewing monthly inventory reports; recommend improvement and implement changes based on results of research.
- Work with International and Regional Leadership on new contracts to ensure the company is protected for inventory concerns relating to new projects or customers
- Model / Planning - Develop and order the optimal stocking levels for all new vehicles by model
- Forecasting inventory levels, turnover targets, and future inventory needs based on information provided by management and sales forecasts.
- Build average costing models by Division and validations of orders across the globe
- Development of cash forecasting process consistent with all ROW locations
- Management of cash flow reporting -> working with local MDs and FMs on cash needs and planning
- Development and coordination of all reconciliation of bank accounts, accounts receivable and credit lines (including control over local petty cash with local FM)
- Management and reporting on all exiting loans with the US and repayment schedule updates -> quarterly reviews included
- Development and alignment of all bank approvals by location centrally
- Including set up of all banking arrangements
- Review and log transactions requiring payments; processes payments via check, ACH, and wire transfer.
- Creation of control procedures to enable local MD to manage business and work to acquire new business
- Assist in responding appropriately and quickly to requests-for-payment items from internal and external clients.
- Research and recommend solutions to resolve any discrepancies with payments and banking information as appropriate; analyzes, investigates, and corrects accounting entries.
- Working with local teams on aging Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable items
- Development and improvement of materials and processes, including strategic plans, training materials, and systems.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead multifunctional projects and finance teams
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable interacting with peer group and senior leadership
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves”, work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in complex environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance areas related to financial management. Chartered Accountant or CPA, or equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Inventory Management with greater than 8 years’ total professional experience
- Experience in dealing with foreign currency and foreign countries is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel, and Access
- Must have proficiency in English, both verbal and written
CTDI is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
CTDI’s Global Profile
Founded in 1975, CTDI is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry. CTDI's one-stop service commitment to customers has fueled the growth from a core business of network and CPE equipment repair that includes, STB / CPE Division, Mobile & Consumer Electronics, Network Services, Network Deployment Solutions, Products and Supply. CTDI's customers include the major wireline and wireless telecom carriers, cable service providers, and major OEMs from around the world. CTDI maintains its corporate headquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding customer base with more than 18,000 employees in over 100 facilities worldwide.
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.