Director of Program Operations
The Director of Program Operations is responsible for a customer program within CTDI’s US Operations, comprised of multiple geographically dispersed operational facilities that employ a staff of roughly 2,500 in direct labor. CTDI’s business includes forward and reverse logistics, testing repair and refurbishment services for electronics in the communications industry). Ultimately, the Director of Program Operations is accountable for the overall P&L, including the individual P&L performance at the facility level. This position is based in CTDI’s global headquarters facility and involves daily interaction with the executive leadership within CTDI.
The position requires a strong leader who can drive and manage CTDI’s customer relationship and P&L, as well as policies and procedures that ensure an efficient, customer focused, high performing business built on KPI/SLA attainment, quality and safety. The Director of Program Operations works in close partnership with the CEO, President, Divisional VP, Leadership Teams and Branch Managers.
The Director of Program Operations works collaboratively with his/her peers and staff, to ensure each branch has the tactical plans to support achievement of financial, operational growth and production capacity targets.
- Directly responsible for development, implementation, and achievement of the business vision, strategy, plan, financial metrics and execution for a specific customer
- Directly manages multiple branch operations throughout US
- Facilitates daily P&L reporting and analysis, in accordance with CTDI standards
- Collaborates and partners with Branch Managers to ensure P&L objectives are met.
- Drives and reports on P&L during normal daily, weekly, monthly meetings. Facilitates critical discussions/debriefs to establish priorities and resolve issues
- Manages the customer vertical US based operations to review business progress to financial targets and business plans and to establish the operational priorities
- Ownership of branch compliance to corporate standards and procedures
- Owns Customer Program Management along with SLA/KPI performance
- Highly effective communicator at all levels with both customers and internally. Must be open and direct with strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to live audiences and via WebEx
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in complex environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or Operations Management, or similar. Master’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Business Operations
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in leadership positions within a fast growing service-focused organization, in the Telecom/Cable and logistics service industries is preferred
- Strong financial analysis skills; thorough understanding of operational P&L and profitability measures
- Ability to travel as required
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.