This individual will be responsible for:
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
- Product pricing and budgeting.
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
o 3rd party expense analysis.
o Order activity trends.
o Inventory control.
o Key performance metrics.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other data management experience.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.