- Load and unload trucks
- Verify incoming and outgoing unit counts and unit condition.
- Maintain satisfactory Quality performance levels.
- Package, unpackage, sort, stage, and prepare units for production.
- Data entry to CTDI systems via PC and RF handheld devices.
- Perform tasks in a high speed, high volume environment.
- Put away and pull equipment and/or parts.
- Maintain and clean, organized work station.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to operate a PC and input data.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a high volume distribution, manufacturing, technical service (i.e. testing and repair) or forward logistics operation a plus.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!