Part Time Central Loan Vault Clerk
We have an opening for a part-time Clerk in our Central Loan Vault Department. This position involves various clerical duties related to consumer loans. 25 hours per week: Monday - Friday to cover the morning hours, but can be flexible.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Scans paper loan file documents for branches and departments as requested.
- Verifies completion and readability of scanned electronic loan file documentation, and verifies electronically signed loan documents are saved correctly.
- Verifies lien, mortgage and UCC filings with use of the internet.
- Processes and mails all paid loan paperwork for members and appropriate third parties.
- Processes bi-weekly CPI reports from Allied Solutions.
- Files paper loan files, numerically and alphabetically.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and be easily understood on the telephone.
- Must have knowledge of or be able to learn how to use a PC, telephone, fax machine, scanner, and adding machine having basic math skills.
- Must have knowledge of or be able to learn all consumer loan servicing requirements.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.