Legal Word Processing Operator
Responsible for layout, typesetting, editing, proofreading, checking continuity of documents and coordinating preparation of financial data from customer supplied information to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to establishment standards while utilizing a code-based composition system to ensure the accurate and timely completion of customer documents following the work order and instructions.
Shift: 05:00PM - 01:00AM TUESDAY - SATURDAY
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
• Strong communication skills;
• Excellent customer service;
• Prior document processing experience in a team environment;
• The ability to work independently with no supervision;
• Ability to produce accurate work product;
• Familiar with legal software packages used to create and produce legal documents including Microsoft Office programs;
• Flexibility to work overtime;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet pressing deadlines.
• Typing 75 wpm;
• Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge of Edgar a plus;
• Knowledge of Legal terminology and procedures a plus;
• Transcription experience a plus;
• Working knowledge of windows applications, including e-mail and document management systems.