Mail Clerk/Reprographics Associate
The core role of the Mail Clerk is to receive, sort and deliver incoming mail and packages according to the client’s schedule. This role will also provide backfill for scheduled and unscheduled absences in Reprographics for both 1st and 2nd shifts.
- 5 years of experience in similar service
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Provide premiere service to clients with a positive attitude
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail
- Prepares overnight deliveries on behalf of the business unit clients
- Assist with packaging of parcels
- Performs regular mail runs
- Affixes postage to outgoing mail
- Maintains records on postage
- Records incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Complies with specific mail processes for each business unit
- Set up beverages and catering in meeting rooms
- Orders kitchen supplies
- Stocks paper and other general supplies
- Maintains FedEx and UPS supplies
- Perform key ops procedures on office copiers
- Replaces toner in printers and copiers
- Troubleshoots jams on printers and copiers
- Place service calls as required
- Assist with office moves
- Assists with confidential waste disposal procedures
- Ensure a secure , confidential environment
- Build relationships with end users, manage their perception and expectations
- Frequently communicate with clients, solve problems, promote a sense of urgency and follow up
- Answer telephones with proper telephone etiquette
- Follow procedures to run print jobs in proper order
- Punches and binds printed materials
- Communicate on a timely basis with clients on job status or deadline issues
- Accurately log all job request data in appropriate logs or into web-based production system
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of production assignments
- Quality check every job to ensure client requested specifications were followed prior to delivery
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
7) Able to lift of up to 25 lbs.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer