Warehouse Fulfillment Operator
First, Second, and Third shift available
- Plans pallets for all jobs.
- Ensures all product in manufacturing is packaged correctly.
- Ensures all skids are built properly.
- Ensures correct labels and shipping information is on each pallet, as required.
- Operates and maintain pallet flag system.
- Provides support for manufacturing.
- Provides assistance and direction to material handlers concerning packaging.
- Other duties may be assigned by leadership team members.
- Must be detailed oriented, efficient, self motivated, good cognitive skills.
- Have the ability to work independently at a fast pace within a team environment.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and direct tasks for a group of employees.
- Possess basic reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Must have effective communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Must have computer knowledge including email, and the ability to utilize basic Microsoft program.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrate and promote teamwork on a consistent basis
- Experienced with applicable safety regulations.
- Ability to drive a forklift and operate pallet jacks and shrink wrappers.
- Ability to achieve results and team goals.
- Carry out responsibilities while upholding our values and ethics.
- Operate a personal computer and job related software.