The Account Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining a strong relationship between RRD and the customer. This role will guide and lead projects for the Content and Creative Services unit of RRD; including creative and executional project management, client correspondence, production and creative deadlines. Critical responsibilities include: handling programs from concept to delivery of multi-channel assets, content, e-mail, estimating and invoicing monthly to ensure continual progress of client relationship. This position requires someone who possesses excellent people skills, talent for project organization and a working knowledge of creative, production and printing processes.
- Establishes and promotes excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction.
- Well-rounded working knowledge of creative services; including content development, page and document composition, prepress, imagery.
- Demonstrates ability to read a situation and react appropriately to solve problems and issues.
- Viewed as a trusted advisor; partners with client in a positive and constructive manner.
- Understands and articulates client business strategies and insights and leverages this to contribute new creative and business insights that help move business forward.
- Creates a logical structure, clear storyline, and conclusion in all written documents, is an energetic and passionate presenter.
- Strong listening skills to digest and process and guide strategy and problem resolution.
- Participates in the budgeting process and contributes to economic success.
- Uses ethical business practices in dealing with customers, employees, vendors, suppliers and the community.
- Responsible for customer invoices and ensures that the invoices are produced and delivered to accounting promptly.
- Manages and implements change to ensure continuous improvement.
- Sees that all work completes established review/approval processes before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
- Take calls as needed after hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Maintains project documentation and proper routing of projects through studio utilizing established review/approval processes
- Work with customers to access and maintain image and content databases (digital asset management)
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when project management is not available
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college, or university or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years work experience in advertising, marketing communications or marketing services
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people and adapt to rapidly changing objectives
- Expert-level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Filemaker Pro
- Understanding of metadata, digital asset and content management
- Copy writing and Copy editing
- Knowledge of Healthcare AEP process and content
- Knowledge of Workfront and Adobe AEM
- Microsoft Office Mastery
- Adobe Creative Suite Mastery
- Project Management Certification
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer