Program Quality Control Inspector MRB
Program Quality Control Inspector Summary: Perform visual inspection of printed materials for defects that are out of specification. Follow Quality System procedures and work instructions and record any identified defects. Ensure that the products meet quality conformance specified by the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow procedure as outlined in EWI
- In-process inspection (audits of processes & procedures) to program standards
- Reprints/Reworks; issuing reprints & reworks in DPCS
- Segregate duplicate items at MRB Station
- Maintain one order at a time procedures
- Available to work up to 12 - hour shifts and overtime as scheduled, including weekends/holidays on a rotating 4/3 schedule.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Meets productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Software, Internet explorer, Digital PCS. Familiarity with PC hardware, screen adjustments, mouse use.
Work Environment: Work near moving mechanical parts.
Physical Demands: Standing/Walking 100% of shift. Repetitive use of arms and hands. Some bending and twisting. Routinely lift up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.