Warehouse Operations Clerk
RR Donnelley Shakopee has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Operations Clerk
Position information: M-F
This position will perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide clerical support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents.
- Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clerical tasks related to manufacturing.
- Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions.
- May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests.
- Responsible for maintaining department files.
- This position will need to provide instruction and direction to warehouse pickers, direct the work in the traffic area based on established service levels for multiple customers, and keep pickers on task for lines per hour.
- At times this role may also perform related tasks to picking, creating shipping labels and working closely with other departments to make sure customer requirements are being met.
- And other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to read specifications and identify the correct parts for fulfilling customer orders.
- Excellent knowledge of routine and non-routine packing procedures, techniques, equipment and basic warehouse procedures.
- Must be comfortable with computers and email
- Ability to communicate well via email and verbally to other departments
- Warehouse experience required
- One year previous Picking experience preferred