PSP in Sacramento, CA is currently seeking a Bindery Operator on 2nd Shift.
The Bindery Operator position is responsible for operating the Muller Martini Saddle Stitchers, Polar & Challenge programmable cutters, MBO & Stahl Folders.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Set up, fine tune and run machines to job specifications.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance, Rebuild Stitch Heads, Perform Blade changes
- Assure quality of finished product.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret run tickets and understand job specifications.
- Positively communicate information and respond to questions from fellow employees, CSRs and management.
- Cooperation and willingness to help others accomplish their objectives.
- Possess and maintain a good attendance record. A flexible schedule will be needed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Set up, adjust, maintain and safely operate Muller Martini Saddle Stitchers, MBO & Stahl Folders, Polar & Challenge Programmable Paper Cutters as well as auxiliary support equipment, Challenge Drills, Shrink Wrap Systems, Tabbers etc..
- Experience with variable data, Ink Jet Systems, Envelope Inserters, Match Mail equipment and processes a plus.
- 3+ yrs. finishing experience in commercial printing.