Bindery Light Equipment Operator
RRD Shakopee has openings in our Bindery Department for Light Equipment Operator's.
Position information: 8 hour shifts, openings on First, second and Third.
- This position will operate offline and auxiliary binding, finishing, and mail production equipment, including but not limited to folders, cutters, collating, inkjet and inserters.
- Set up and adjust machine and equipment for production runs.
- Clean, lubricate and maintain the machine to ensure it's optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the machine. Typically the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to work as a team and also individually
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read and interpret both written and interpret both written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds occasionally
- Minimum 6 months bindery experience