Sales & Market Account/ Ejecutivo de Ventas
Sales and Marketing
This position builds and maintains ongoing client relationships in order to create demand for the Company’s products and services and generates new revenue opportunities across the global organization. It coordinates strategies and efforts on behalf of clients to expand the relationship, improve overall profitability, and ensure retention and satisfaction. This position works closely with sales, relationship management, and technology associates across the enterprise to determine the best solutions for clients through existing and future products and services. it cultivates and develops lasting client relations and demonstrates a solid understanding of the business, financials, products/services, the market, and the needs of clients.
Works independently and receives minimal guidance. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Leads projects with moderate scope, risks, and resource requirements. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Develops and manages operational initiatives to deliver tactical results.
- Maintains direct channel of communication with other KCS departments to ensure marketing and sales plans and goals are aligned with other departments.
- Handles all business development activities within business unit.
- Acts as part of escalation path for revenue management to correct missing rates or rates in error.
- Collects data and summarizes financial information for staff meetings.
- Responds to daily quote requests and inquiries for rates.
- Determines requirements and other information needed in order to generate and publish a rate quote; Creates appropriate support documentation.
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a job related major field of study
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience