Director, Library Services
Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Director, Library Services to join our team. This position provides leadership in the planning, direction, and evaluation of the Library in conjunction with the Vice Provost, Academic Affairs. This position is accountable for the quality of services, collections, and facilities and for building high quality and innovative instruction programs and library services that support the teaching, learning, and research of the College. Responsibilities also include the efficient and effective operation of the Libraries via the administration of faculty and staff and the management of student issues and concerns. This is an administrator on annual contract position. As an FSW leader, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree, MLS or MLIS from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Five (5) years of successful full-time equivalent teaching and/or administrative work experience in higher education.
- Knowledge of Library Management Systems (LMS).
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary: $82,000.00 annually
Accepting applications through March 30, 2020
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.