Zone Maintenance Specialist II
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a full time Zone Maintenance Specialist II to join our team of exceptional employees. This position specializes work in the maintenance and operation of building automation systems, electrical systems, and mechanical equipment at FSW’s Thomas Edison (Lee) campus, including FSW’s Suncoast Arena, as assigned. This position is responsible to schedule and perform accurate and timely immediate and future repairs to assigned FSW buildings ensuring the campus structures are properly maintained.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four (4) years full-time experience in a Journeyman level in the performance of maintenance, diagnosis and repair of commercial and/or industrial building systems to include at least two (2) of the following:
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems;
- Mechanical systems and equipment;
- Medium to high-voltage electrical equipment;
- One (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Experience performing preventative maintenance activities and reading blueprints.
- Must have EPA License or be able to attain license within first year of employment with the College.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through November 15, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.