Client Delivery Billing Specialist
Revenue Recovery Services
: Client Delivery Billing Specialist
For more than 20 years, Revint Solutions has been helping healthcare providers recover revenue and bolster their bottom lines. Revint Solutions’ recovery methodology and technology platforms work to optimize the revenue cycle. With the use of intelligent proprietary analytics, our recovery teams are truly the best and most experienced at finding and recovering lost or unidentified revenue. We take a holistic approach to revenue recovery and look at not only contract compliance, but charge and revenue integrity, as well as regulatory compliance such as Transfer DRG and DRG validation. Today, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems nationwide and are proud of numerous awards and recognitions, including being consistently named one of the Best Places to Work both locally and nationally.
As the Billing Specialist for Revint’s DRG Validation solution, your role will be to track and validate the solution’s financial benefit to clients. The Billing Specialist will report to the Client Delivery (CD) Billing Manager.
- Oversee the monthly invoicing for multiple clients
- Track payments and follow-up on outstanding accounts
- Identify Client rebill and follow-up trends that may impact revenue
- Generate client facing invoices (account level and summary)
- Complete quarterly historical invoicing projects
- Attend and document Client HIS/EMR System Navigation Training
- Manage client invoicing inquiries and work to resolve account discrepancies
- Contribute to the development of invoicing methodologies and application tool enhancements
- Develop summary guides on invoicing process for each Client
- Contribute towards achievement of DRG-V service line goals
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle, HIM professional or hospital billing
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Proven experience in working with multiple HIS Systems (e.g., Epic, Cerner, Meditech, STAR)
- Proven knowledge of Commercial, Government, and Managed Care insurance payers
- HIPAA compliant certification and/or the ability to renew through training
- HS diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and be service-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others
- Team-oriented and adaptable
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, generating positive client feedback on quality, value, delivery, and results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including basic to intermediate Excel functions
The culture at Revint Solutions embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Revint solution provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Revint Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer