VP, Charge Capture
Revenue Recovery Services
For more than 20 years, Revint Solutions has been helping healthcare providers recover revenue and bolster their bottom lines. Revint Solutions’ recovery methodology and technology platforms work to optimize the revenue cycle. With the use of intelligent proprietary analytics, our recovery teams are truly the best and most experienced at finding and recovering lost or unidentified revenue. We take a holistic approach to revenue recovery and look at not only contract compliance, but charge and revenue integrity, as well as regulatory compliance such as Transfer DRG and DRG validation. Today, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems nationwide and are proud of numerous awards and recognitions, including being consistently named one of the Best Places to Work both locally and nationally.
Revint Solutions is currently seeking an experienced healthcare executive to lead all client-facing efforts and engagement for its Charge Capture solution line. The primary responsibility of this role will be to lead client delivery team management and all client management functions for the service line. This role is the most senior client-facing leader and reports directly to the service line leader (SVP of Charge Capture). Team management responsibilities include direct management of day-to-day client delivery operations and team members, professional development and coaching of team members, and partnership/collaboration with Charge Capture audit operations leadership and team members.Client management responsibilities include development of relationships with client organizations/executives, ensuring superior service delivery and achievement of project outcomes, and expansion of strategic initiatives and expansion opportunities with clients. The VP of Client Delivery must operate effectively with C-suite audiences and maintain professional relationships that lead to strong client references and creates deepened and sustained client relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess 8+ years of healthcare revenue cycle leadership experience spanning operations, consulting, technology implementation, and/or client services/client-facing roles. Keys to success include the ability to implement additional structure and process that enables scalable growth within the department and drives increased consistency and standardization in client deliverables and outcomes.
- Develop and build trusted relationships with healthcare executives for both existing clients and sales prospects
- Provide in-person leadership oversight, coaching, and mentoring to the Charge Capture Client Delivery team
- Lead daily management and prioritization of all Charge Capture Client Delivery team responsibilities and deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Client meeting cadences and schedule
- Client periodic business reviews and deliverables
- Client reporting dashboards and performance trending
- New client onboarding, engagement, and workflow design
- Regularly meet with Charge Capture Client Delivery team to identify and establish client priorities/needs to drive assignments within the department. Priorities will be driven based upon company KPIs, client expectations, client schedule/meeting frequency, client performance, and available inventory
- Partner with Charge Capture Audit Operations team on providing client feedback, results, and requests, as well as on strategic initiatives that span the service line
- Assist data management and onboarding teams in coordinating client communication and oversight of client requests for data, system access, and other items required to successfully onboard and maintain key requirements for driving client value and operational throughput
- Develop enhanced client reporting dashboards and approaches to drive desired client behavior and maximize value delivered to the client through our relationship
- Partner with Business Development and Client Success teams to engage Charge Capture clients in tailored strategies that increase value for the client and deepen their relationship with Revint
- Define and develop policies and procedures that drive consistency in methodology and approach to how clients will be engage and the level of service and meeting frequency applied
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of relevant experience within healthcare provider operations, consulting, technology implementations, and/or process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 50-75% (travel is flexible and determined in collaboration with SVP of Charge Capture and client needs/priorities)
- Master’s degree in Healthcare and/or Business-related discipline
- HFMA certification and or participation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Deep knowledge of and relationships within the healthcare industry, and specific depth in provider reimbursement operations and trends
- Strong proven leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Ability to lead and influence others in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret business data
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests, often with competing priorities
- Strong accountability for individual and team performance
- Demonstrated understanding of Hospital Revenue Cycle operations
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency expected) and CRM (SalesForce) software
- Strong customer focus, a demonstrated ability to work within a team of service-oriented individuals and a passionate commitment for extraordinary levels of service quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain a professional approach with others in job-demanding, multitasking and/or project support situations
- Ability to describe and present business ideas and concepts in a clear, concise and understandable manner to technical and non-technical individuals; the skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
The culture at Revint Solutions embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Revint solution provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Revint Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer