Hospital Accounts Receivable Follow Up Representative-Remote Opportunity
For more than 20 years, Revint Solutions has been helping healthcare providers recover revenue and bolster their bottom lines. Revint Solutions’ recovery methodology and technology platforms work to optimize the revenue cycle. With the use of intelligent proprietary analytics, our recovery teams are truly the best and most experienced at finding and recovering lost or unidentified revenue. We take a holistic approach to revenue recovery and look at not only contract compliance, but charge and revenue integrity, as well as regulatory compliance such as Transfer DRG and DRG validation. Today, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems nationwide and are proud of numerous awards and recognitions, including being consistently named one of the Best Places to Work both locally and nationally.
Responsibilities of Hospital Accounts Receivable Follow Up Representative:
- Responsible for the follow-up and resolution of outstanding balances owed by third party payors
- Resolve rejected insurance claims, credit balances, missing payments & unposted cash
- Identify billing trends and draft appeals to third party payors for reimbursement of money owed
- Handle patient disputes and submitting coding issues for review
- Associates Degree or Medical Billing Certificate preferred
- Medical terminology and knowledge of insurance/billing processes required
- Minimum of two years experience in a billing or insurance role required
- Previous experience in a hospital billing role required
The culture at Revint Solutions embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Revint solution provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Revint Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer