Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls and other communications. Provide accurate information and support to dealers, distributors, mass retailers, consumers and other departments regarding, order status, order inquiries and changes, order tracking, shipment issues, and policy questions. Responsible for handling incoming orders, logging 100% of contacts in the Salesforce CRM system, and processing returns and credits. Thorough working knowledge of order entry system and other modules to handle all aspects of order management required. Working knowledge of warehouse operations in relation to order handling and parts distribution is necessary.
- Provide technical frontline support to dealers, distributors, mass retailers, consumers, third-party providers and other departments regarding part identification, pricing, part availability, part research, and internal part issues. Assist in determining product and interchangability requirements. Thorough working knowledge and operation of online parts reference tools and processes required.
- Make sound decisions to resolve any issues and/or problems related to phone calls, emails, faxes and electronic orders by utilizing available resources such as internal and external personnel, software programs, documented procedures, and all reference materials to ensure customer satisfaction. Responsible for creating and maintaining process documentation. Utilizes Project Management tools as necessary. Participates in departmental and divisional projects as assigned. Effectively organizes, assembles and arranges resources for optimum efficiency.
- Demonstrate and continue to develop through training, team involvement, and interaction with other departments, the skills needed to maintain the highest standards of professional excellence. Skills to include proper telephone and email techniques per department guidelines.
- Provide daily departmental support by managing the following: divisional marketing programs, distributor/dealer account maintenance, system order exceptions monitoring and resolution, order expediting, claims and part return processing, electronic order administration (EDI, EDN, OMS), inventory allocation checks, cross referenced parts maintenance, and multiple reporting functions. (Excel, Access, SAP, DPE). Analyzes and adjusts work procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned; most commonly assigned include dealer closeouts, online store administration, Toro employee parts sales, Engineering and in-house orders, and third-party escalated case handling utilizing SalesForce software.
Front line customer contact assisting direct and two step dealers, distributors, commercial customers, rental customers, mass retailers and consumers with technical part support, account management, order maintenance, and problem resolution. Supports accurate processing of over 400,000 orders and 150,000 inbound phone calls and emails annually. Provide direct support for Team Toro, Marketing, Inventory control, Consumer Service, Dealer credit, Third party call center, and other Toro and Exmark departments. Work environment is typical to professional office lighting, seating, and noise level.